SERVING THE US AIR FORCE, US NAVY, AENA, and CAAC
SELEX ES MODEL 2100 INSTRUMENT LANDING SYSTEM (ILS)
Leonardo ’s U.S. subsidiary Selex ES Inc. has delivered hundreds of Instrument Landing Systems (ILS) over the last 25 years establishing itself as a leading vender of ILS throughout the world including key customers such as the US Air Force, US Navy, AENA, and CAAC. The latest revision of the Selex ES Model 2100 ILS was delivered to the market in 2017 providing enhanced networking and modernization.
Leonardo's Selex ES Model 2100 Instrument Landing System (ILS) provides Category I, II and III performance in the most versatile and technically advanced system in the industry today. Available in multiple configurations and with a wide variety of antenna arrays, the Selex ES Model 2100 is field upgradeable from Category I to Categories II and III to meet changing operating requirements.
The Selex ES Model 2100 provides user-friendly maintenance software interface, integrates the latest technical features and reduces system component content. The Selex ES Model 2100 combines ease-of operation and maintenance with increased performance and significantly reduced installation, maintenance and logistics costs, with software designed and qualified to rigorous RTCA DO-178 Level B/278 standards.
Additional Features Include
- Dual and single equipment configurations
- Dual and single frequency configurations
- 8, 14, 16, and 20 element LPD antenna arrays
- Null reference, capture effect, sideband reference and end-fire glide slope configurations
- Comprehensive RMM and PMDT (Portable Maintenance Data Terminal)
- Remote certification/control
- Automatic fault diagnostics
- Monitoring and recording
- Seamless Category I - III upgradeability
- ILS equipment is U.S. Federal Aviation Administration certified, meets or exceeds ICAO Annex 10 recommendations and has been commissioned in hundreds of locations worldwide.