The Selex ES Model 1120A TACAN is built on the DME of choice for the FAA
CHOOSE THE TACAN SOLUTION BASED ON TIME-TESTED RELIABILITY
Built on more than a decade of performance in over 600 locations of the 1118A/1119A DME throughout the world, the Selex ES® TACAN offers field-proven reliability and ease of operation. The Model 1120A TACAN is built on the DME of choice for the FAA.
Sold and in operation in more than 55 nations, Selex ES Distance Measuring Equipment (DME) has a field-proven record of performance for en route and precision approach and landing applications. Now the 1120A TACAN takes advantage of that legacy by maintaining 90% commonality with the 1119A DME. Selex ES TACANs offer highly reliable operation, advanced performance and ease of maintenance. Selex ES TACANs interface to any VOR system available today and meet or exceed ICAO Annex 10 recommendations.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Single and Dual Equipment with fully redundant hot standby transmitter
- Fully redundant transmitters with hot standby monitoring
- Comprehensive Remote Maintenance Monitoring (RMM)
- Fault Diagnostics
- Remote Integrity Verification/Control
- Dual Independent Monitoring
- Traffic Load Monitoring