Proudly made in the USA
Our navigation equipment is installed on all 7 continents, in over 110 countries.
We design, manufacture, commission and support a complete line of ground-based radio navigation and landing aids, including category I through II/III Instrument Landing System, doppler and conventional VHF omni-directional range, and high and low power distance measuring equipment.
- The only ILS, VOR and DME/TACAN designed, developed, manufactured and supported 100% in the United States.
- Total turn-key solutions for en route, precision landing and airport guidance requirements for all types of operational scenarios.
- Minimum maintenance costs, no preventative maintenance.
- DME/DME provides turn-key design services to assist ANSPs in developing and deploying DME/DME networks.
- Provide scalable remote monitoring and control solutions.
- TACAN has 90% of electronics in common with the DME.
Our Range of Solutions
Preferred supplier of High-power and Low-power DME to the FAA; helping to enable NextGen PBN strategy.
- Field-proven record of performance.
- Only full FAA qualified DME available.
- Highly reliable operation and advanced performance.
- Meets or exceeds ICAO Annex 10 requirements, FAA-E-2996, and Draft ED-S7A requirements and recommendations.
- The FAA’s APNT solution for PBN in the en route and terminal environments.
Sole provider of Instrument Landing Systems to the USAF, deployed in over 100 locations in the NAS and 600 globally.
- Most reliable, field-proven ILS on the market.
- No preventative maintenance required.
- Saving USAF $400M with centralized maintenance software & service.
Delivered over 650 VOR systems over the last 25 years as a premier vendor of VORs throughout the world.