SELEX Instrument Landing System (ILS)
SELEX ES MODEL 2100 Instrument Landing System (ILS)
Leonardo ’s U.S. subsidiary Selex ES Inc. has delivered hundreds of Instrument Landing Systems (ILS) over the last 25 years establishing itself as a leading vendor of ILS throughout the world including key customers such as the US Air Force, US Navy, AENA, and CAAC. The latest revision of the Selex ES Model 2100 ILS was delivered to the market in 2017 providing enhanced networking and modernization.
ILS Product Features
Leonardo's Selex ES Model 2100 Instrument Landing System (ILS) provides Category I, II and III performance in the most versatile and technically advanced system in the industry today.
- Available in multiple configurations and with a wide variety of antenna arrays
- Field upgradeable from Category I to Categories II and III to meet changing operating requirements.
- User-friendly maintenance software interface, integrates the latest technical features and reduces system component content.
- Combines ease-of operation and maintenance with increased performance and significantly reduced installation, maintenance and logistics costs
- Software designed and qualified to rigorous RTCA DO-178 Level B/278 standards.