SELEX VHF Omni-Directional Range (VOR)
SELEX ES MODEL 1150A VOR
Leonardo, through its U.S. subsidiary Selex ES Inc., has delivered over 650 VOR Systems over the last 25 years establishing itself as a premier vendor of VORs throughout the world. The latest revision of the Selex ES 1150A VOR was delivered to the market in 2016 and designed to meet key European ANSP safety and operational requirements.
SELEX VOR Product Features
With systems sold and in-service worldwide, the Selex ES Model 1150A VHF Omni-Directional Range (VOR) has become the international standard for high reliability in en-route navigation and approach systems and includes well respected ANSPs such as DFS in Germany, Skeyes in Belgium, LVNL in the Netherlands, CAAC in China, and customers throughout the Americas.
- Available in Doppler and Conventional configurations
- Remote maintenance monitoring and control
- Automatic VSWR and ground check features
- Built-in test equipment (BITE).
- Advanced state-of-the-art performance, highly dependable operation and ease of maintenance
- Complies with U.S. FCC certification requirements, carries the European CE Mark, and meets or exceeds ICAO Annex 10 recommendations.