How to Buy
State and Federal Grant Assistance
Leonardo has worked with several federal and state procurement agencies to qualify our products for their procurement contracts.
Please note that our products are listed under several corporate names — including Selex ES Inc.; ELSAG, and ELSAG North America — depending on various contract requirements.
Award # 23173, Contract #PC69010 (Selex ES Inc. d/b/a ELSAG North America)
Listed as Selex ES, Inc. (d/b/a ELSAG North America), we are one of many Contractors listed on the HIRE contract managed by the New York State Office of General Services. Participating states include Alaska, Connecticut, Maine, New York, South Dakota, Vermont and Virginia. Please visit:
https://ogs.ny.gov/purchase/spg/awards/3823222872CAN.HTM for more information.
Benefits of Leasing and How to Apply:
At Leonardo, we understand that budget constraints can be a challenge when your agency is trying to purchase new equipment or technology. That is why we have partnered with Lease Corporation of America to give you the option to finance your critical communications equipment through a convenient leasing program.
Leasing your equipment allows you to finance everything needed to implement your land mobile radio solution. LCA offers a streamlined application process with a quick turnaround time of no more than 48 hours, and often approval is given on the same day.
What are the benefits of leasing vs. paying up front?
- Conserves your credit lines and preserves capital
- Overcomes budget restrictions - pay over 24 to 60 months
- Low, or no, up-front payment required
- Helps manage cash flow
- Complete solution financing - hardware, maintenance and services
- Allows your agency to stay current with the newest equipment and technology
If you prefer to talk over your options on a call, or would like a quote for your project, just let us know here:
Interested in leasing a land mobile radio solution?
Three easy steps:
- Fill out this contact request form. Your regional Leonardo LMR manager will reach out to get the details of your purchase and will provide you with a quote and the leasing application.
- Submit the application via the myLEASE® page or by phone or email.
- Once approved (usually within 4 hours) LCA sends you electronic docs to sign and return.