ELSAG® Parking Enforcement Systems
ELSAG® ALPR parking enforcement systems are the most effective and efficient means of parking enforcement.
Whether your parking operation is across an entire municipality, or you have an independent parking operation with a handful of lots, the daily management and enforcement requires manpower and time to survey streets, lots and garages. Leonardo's ELSAG parking integration software will help you meet these challenges.
ELSAG license plate reader solutions for parking management and enforcement allow parking authorities, management companies and municipalities to save time and money, increase revenues, and even help local law enforcement find vehicles of interest.
Ideal for both time-limit and plate-based permit enforcement, our systems are made in the USA and backed by superior customer support.
Our plate readers and software have been trusted by law enforcement for two decades and now parking authorities can benefit from the same reliable performance that helps keep communities safer. In fact, if your city already uses ELSAG LPR systems, you can share server IT costs and also share LPR data to help improve public safety.
ELSAG Parking Enforcement Systems: Product Features
- "Electronic chalking" marks a car when someone is parked in a timed zone. If a vehicle remains beyond the allowed time, the parking enforcement officer gets an alert to issue a ticket.
- Automatic license plate recognition cameras and back-office server software capture GPS location and date/time stamps to identify vehicles that are in violation of parking regulations within a specific area.
- Data from all enforcement fleet vehicles can be integrated and correlated.
- Software can be used with existing ELSAG LPR systems.
- Administrative control occurs through central dispatch and monitoring.
- The LPR data can be used for proof in case there is an appeal, providing two images, date, time, and location of the infraction.
- Your parking department can opt-in to aid public safety by providing law enforcement secure access to your LPR data for investigative purposes.
- Ticket Agent view is independent of Car view allowing patrol vehicles to keep moving while enforcement agents on the ground issue citations.
- Leonardo offers an end-to-end ticket management and collection solution, or our parking enforcement systems can integrate with your existing ticket processing application.
- System automation aids in vehicle turnover within a business district.
ELSAG ALPR Parking Software: Benefits
Reduce parking lot patrol resources
Because ALPR cameras can survey a parking lot quickly, you reduce the manpower and time required to manually patrol the area for time zone violations and proper tags or permits.
Eliminate physical parking permits and tags
Our ALPR parking software identifies permits via camera captures of license plates and running the data through vehicle logs for a specific area.
Automate Parking Management with ELSAG VPH900™
This low-cost plate reader system uses select IP cameras for efficient parking enforcement.
The ELSAG VPH900 is an automatic license plate reader software solution for parking management. Leonardo's 25 years of experience and expertise in license plate recognition technology powers this innovative ALPR software.
Bundled with the IP cameras best-suited for your needs, the ELSAG VPH900 is a robust parking management solution that will save you time and money.
The Leonardo Advantage
Partnering with Leonardo not only gives you access to the most advanced, field-tested ALPR technology available, it also gives you peace of mind. Why? Because we stand committed to providing the superior service and technology our global customers expect from us.
The Leonardo Advantage is our commitment to you, built on the strength of these four pillars:
Product Ecosystem As the world changes, so do we. Our ever-growing ecosystem of license plate readers and the most robust ALPR data management software in the industry includes a variety of options—including mobile, fixed, solar-powered, and custom solutions that stand the test of time. The best part? They all work seamlessly with each other to create a safety net in your community.
Data Privacy Our data privacy policies protect your ALPR data and the rights of individuals. You own your ALPR data – we will never access it, share it with a third party or sell it.
Responsive Support As your partner we’re here for you 24/7/365. We’ll help keep your plate reader systems operational, train end-users, ensure software licenses don’t expire, and we also invite opportunities to discuss how to leverage your ALPR investment to aid other missions and challenges.
Financing Options We understand the challenges involved when purchasing new technology. So we give our customers options. Whether you choose to purchase upfront, finance over multiple years or subscribe annually, we will work with you to find the solution that fits your budget.
Proudly made in the USA
ELSAG® ALPR Technology: Raising the Bar
Leonardo is absolutely committed to developing ALPR innovations, but we’re also focused on advancing our existing ecosystem of ALPR products. How do we continue to improve the most rugged, most responsive and most reliable ALPR solutions in the industry?
We listen to the needs, challenges and suggestions of our ALPR end-users in law enforcement, parking management, security and other industries, to identify new features and solutions that will increase their productivity and further aid their missions.
Our engineers love a new challenge — from research and development to quality control to rigorous field testing. And when it all culminates into successful trial runs, we roll out the improved version to the world, to better support vehicle-related missions and safer communities everywhere. Working together raises the bar faster.