Mosaic Hybrid Network
Expand your land mobile radio communications area and capabilities with PTT over broadband technology.
Our Mosaic communications system is a heterogeneous communications suite that connects land mobile radio networks with broadband systems via push-to-talk over cellular (PTT) technology.
At Leonardo, drawing on our 100-plus years of experience in providing all methods of wireless communications, we provide critical communications to utilities, public safety, transportation and large business enterprises.
Mosaic Hybrid Network: Features
- The MCX 3GPP compliant app for PTT capability for LTE, 4G and 5G standards
- This connection of radio and broadband expands communication beyond the range of any DMR, P25 or TETRA network by allowing smartphones top talk to radios, regardless of the mobile radio coverage area.
- Group calls or one-to-one calls from smartphone to radio and vice-versa.
- Data exchange including text messages, images and video.
- A Communication Service Platform (CSP) that serves as a common core network allowing subscriber radios and smartphones to communciate using broadband radio access technologies
- Mission Critical Control Room (MCCR) software that allows dispatchers to communicate with all field units simultaneously or individually.
- Management software that gives the system manager control of their communications across technologies.