Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the how and why we process your personal data.
Selex ES Inc., a Leonardo Company ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.leonardocompany-us.com websites and a number of internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (referred in this document as "Services").
What data we collect:Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies, device and usage data
How we use your information:
- We contact you by email to send you information regarding sales/contract related notifications, training notices, system updates, newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.*
- Information you share with us when you browse our site, such as device information, IP address, and location data (if enabled) help us learn how you use our website and to improve our site’s usability and security.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, provide the services on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our services are used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Your personal data will never be sold to third parties.
*You can choose to stop receiving marketing messages by unsubscribing from any email you have received from us. Your preferences will be updated automatically.
**When using our site, you can choose to allow or disable the placement of these cookies on your device. If cookies are deleted or disabled, your user experience may be affected.
How we retain your information:
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of data:
The security of your data is important to us, however no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Transfer of data:
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the United States and process it there.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your rights under GDPR and CCPA:
The following rights relate to your personal information and are protected under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) for citizens living in those protected domains.
You have the right to access, update or to delete the information we have collected from you.
- You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You have the right to right to not to be discriminated against because you exercised any of these rights
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: 4221 Tudor Lane, Greensboro, NC, 27410
Last updated: September 25, 2021