ALPR Parking Software: Features
- "Electronic chalking" marks a car when someone parks in a timed zone. Two ALPR reads at the same location creates an alert for parking enforcement to issue a ticket.
- The software interface runs ALPR camera captures through a ticketing system to identify time enforcement and permit violations, issuing tickets when there's a violation.
- Uses Automatic License Plate Recognition cameras, GPS, time/date stamp and proprietary back office server software to identify vehicles which have violated parking regulations within a specific area.
- Ability to integrate and correlate data from multiple enforcement vehicle.
- Non-parking related vehicles can passively send data to a parking enforcement officer.
- Software can be used with existing ELSAG Mobile Plate Hunter ALPR systems.
- Administrative control through central dispatch and monitoring.
- Dispatch capabilities to prioritize enforcement agents’ activities and resources on high volume areas.
- Zone prioritization based on geography and agents in the field.
- Ticket Agent View is independent of Car View allowing patrol vehicle to keep moving while enforcement agents on the ground issues violations.
- Capable of integration with existing ticket management processing applications or available with ELSAG’s end to end ticket management and collection solution.
- Aids in vehicle turnover within a business district.
Automate Parking Management With ELSAG VPH900 Software
THIS LOW-COST PLATE READER SYSTEM USES SELECT IP CAMERAS FOR EFFICIENT PARKING MANAGEMENT
The ELSAG VPH900 is an automatic license plate reader software solution for parking management. Leonardo's 25 years of experience and expertise in license plate recognition technology powers this innovative ALPR software.
Bundled with the best-suited IP cameras for your needs, the ELSAG VPH900 is a robust parking management solution that will save you time and money.
Privacy Protection Guarantee
At Leonardo, we are fully committed to deploying our ELSAG ALPR Systems within regulations established by state and local jurisdictions on an individual's right to privacy.
We do not gather data privately, sell access to it or retain it for longer than allowed. We research who we’re selling our systems to, ensuring our customers have a legitimate use for the data. There is no way to shade the information with personal opinion because it’s purely agnostic data.