After years of research and development, we are proud to announce the release of two innovative technology solutions: the ELSAG Make,Type and Color Recognition software (MTC) and the ELSAG Cloud Storage Solution (ECSS).
Both products are now available to ELSAG ALPR users.
MTC: BEYOND RECOGNIZING PLATE NUMBERS
The MTC uses advanced computer vision software that enables ELSAG automatic license plate readers to process features beyond the plate number. The software can now identify the vehicle's make and type such as sedan, SUV, box truck as well as its general color. It can also identify unique features on the vehicle such as roof racks, spare tires, bumper stickers or ride sharing company decals.
- If an eyewitness can't provide a plate number, identification can now be made using the body type of the car or distinguishing characteristics.
- The software recognizes 34 of the most common vehicle brands.
- With the additional features this software recognizes, an investigator's search can be significantly more successful
- Available as an add-on to the already robust ELSAG Enterprise Operations Center
ELSAG ECSS: KEEP CONTROL OF YOUR DATA WITHOUT ANY SERVER HASSLES
The ELSAG Cloud Storage Solution is a CJIS-compliant virtual server that Leonardo established to assist agencies with the IT responsibilities that managing an ALPR server creates. This means end users can focus on investigations while Leonardo takes care of any server IT issues. It also reduces infrastructure costs end users would incur when purchasing and maintaining their own server.
- ECSS allows end user to retain all control and ownership of their data
- Great news for smaller agencies that have limited IT support
- End users will no longer have to manage their own server